Increase Your Income, Stand Out From Competitors & Coach Clients From Anywhere In The World By Becoming An Accredited Sports Nutritionist
Become a fully registered and insured sports nutritionist in just 4-6 months with our online certification so you can grow your coaching business exponentially.
Better results for your clients, better results for your business.
Are you a fitness professional who wants to increase their income and not be limited to face-to-face training sessions? By becoming a certified sports nutritionist you can help your clients get better results, while you increase your income and potential.
What if you could coach clients online from anywhere in the world? What if you didn’t have to work such long days in a gym? With our online certification you can, without having to spend years at university. Become certified and start practicing in just 4-6 months, allowing you to make back your investment quickly.
Increase Your Income
Offer a high-value service and coach clients from anywhere in the country as a nationally accredited and legally insured nutritionist that can write meal plans.
Study At Your Own Pace
Study completely online at your own pace. There are assessment due dates but you can tune in to watch and re-watch lectures at your leisure.
Learn From The Best
Learn directly from the professional body that regulates the industry, and receive support from assessors who are qualified sports nutritionists.
Download Your Free Info Pack
Subjects Covered In The Course
- How to program nutrition
- Macros and micronutrients
- Auditing food labels and nutrition standards
- Coaching and developing client nutritional literacy
- Digestive physiology
- Digestion, absorption & assimilation of food
- Applied Digestion
- Digestive physiology as it relates to Sports Nutrition
- Body composition assessment methods
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Endocrine considerations of exercise physiology
- Cellular anatomy & function
- Cellular metabolism
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Biochemistry applications in Sports Nutrition
- Referral Pathways
- Triage Process & Referral Process
- Energy availability explained
- Low EA & RED-S – in Sports
- Ergogenic aids – evidence supports
- Ergogenic aids – needs more evidence
- Ergogenic aids – evidence does not support
- Ergogenic aids and Body Composition
- Ergogenic aids and Performance/Recovery
- Critical thinking & evidence hierarchy
- Interpretation of papers
- Interpreting research and applying it to practise
- Practical application of exercise physiology theory & principles
- Practical understanding of exercise and bioenergetic conditions & substrate utilisation
- Service procession sports nutrition business introduction
- Effective coaching strategies
- Marketing and client communication strategies
- Sports Nutrition service provision practise tools, systems and
- implementation explained
- Praital application for client settings for the following: – Weight loss
- Weight/muscle/strength gain – Body Recomposition
- Practical application for athlete specific nutrition for:
- Endurance athlete
- Team sports athletes
- Crossfit athlete
- Strength athlete