The gold standard in foundational sports nutrition education.
Do you want a fulfilling and high paying income stream? By becoming an accredited sports nutritionist you can make a great living by making a difference.
Based on member data, on average our students make $135,000 a year full-time and $56,000 a year part time.
Increase Your Income And Coach Clients From Anywhere In The World By Becoming An Accredited & Fully Insured Sports Nutritionist
Who The Certification Is For
Personal trainers and coaches who want to increase their income, get better results for their clients and be able to coach clients from anywhere.
People who’ve graduated in a sports science, nutrition or exercise degree that want to complete their edution and become legally insured.
People currently studying who want to graduate with paying clients, and find out if they like the industry before committing to 4+ years of study.
People who want a fulfilling and high-paying career that love the idea of helping people achieve their health goes through nutrition.
About The Certificate
- How to program nutrition
- Macros and micronutrients
- Auditing food labels and nutrition standards
- Coaching and developing client nutritional literacy
- Digestive physiology
- Digestion, absorption & assimilation of food
- Applied Digestion
- Digestive physiology as it relates to Sports Nutrition
- Body composition assessment methods
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Endocrine considerations of exercise physiology
- Cellular anatomy & function
- Cellular metabolism
- Exercise Biochemistry
- Biochemistry applications in Sports Nutrition
- Referral Pathways
- Triage Process & Referral Process
- Energy availability explained
- Low EA & RED-S – in Sports
- Ergogenic aids – evidence supports
- Ergogenic aids – needs more evidence
- Ergogenic aids – evidence does not support
- Ergogenic aids and Body Composition
- Ergogenic aids and Performance/Recovery
- Critical thinking & evidence hierarchy
- Interpretation of papers
- Interpreting research and applying it to practise
- Practical application of exercise physiology theory & principles
- Practical understanding of exercise and bioenergetic conditions & substrate utilisation
- Service procession sports nutrition business introduction
- Effective coaching strategies
- Marketing and client communication strategies
- Sports Nutrition service provision practise tools, systems and
- implementation explained
- Praital application for client settings for the following: – Weight loss
- Weight/muscle/strength gain – Body Recomposition
- Practical application for athlete specific nutrition for:
- Endurance athlete
- Team sports athletes
- Crossfit athlete
- Strength athlete
Want to see if this is a good fit for you? Download our free information pack to learn more about our online certification.
The Roadmap To A Certificate In Applied Sports Nutrition
What Being Registered & Insured Looks Like
Range: $1k to $25k Mean: $10,000 Median: $5,500 (Under 5 Hours)
Part Time Member
Range: $25k to $125k Mean: $44,000 Median: $25,000 (7 to 12 Hours)
Full Time Member
Range: $50k to $600k Mean: $155,000 Median: $158,000 (Over 20 Hours)
Choose From Flexible Payment Options
One Time Upfront Payment
7 x Monthly Payments
18 x Monthly Payments (First Payment = $499)